Friday, November 23, 2012

A Photographic Walk In The Park

"I chose the road less taken and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

     For the first time in a long time, I took a walk in the park. I stood by my favorite prayer space: the river. I walked past old men walking dogs, young couples snuggled together on the bench, old couples speaking their native languages as they held hands, a couple kissing, another couple holding hands as they watched their children ride their bikes, a bench full of four old friends, and I saw my reflection in the water. As the wind blew my hair across my face, I wondered and prayed about where I am to really go in life. I felt the normal human desire to fall in love and raise a family. Yet, I felt so beautiful embracing the Son on my face and wind kissing my cheeks. And when I visited my dear old friend, Sister Thomasita, I couldn't help but beg for her guidance. After all, she was the one who started this whole thing. God bless her soul! Needless to say, I had quite an interesting journey today. I feel like my photos will say it better than my words this time, so enjoy the photographic journey!




















And she's the one who started this whole thing...I miss her so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment