Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finally Got Grandma Beat...

   Here's to: My grandma, Mommom, as I call her, the hipster. Ok, so she's not your typical hipster, but she's pretty hip, as you can see in the picture below. I'm her spitting image and her favorite. Sorry, cousins and siblings, but you all know the love a grandparent has for the first born is HUGE. Anyway, so let's talk about her hipster attitude. While she may have false teeth and spends her retired days crocheting me AWESOME blankets for my dorm, she is the most in the know grandmoo I know. Seriously.
   People think I'm technologically advanced, but my mommom beats me on that one, believe it or not. She had a computer long before I ever did and she taught me how to use it. She has digital cable while I still am stuck watching channels 3, 6, and 10. She had a digital camera before I even knew that film was going out of style. In fact, I inherited her first digi cam. Once giant computer screens were out of style, she bought a laptop with a webcam and was on skype before I even leveled up past dial-up internet. Fast forward to present day. I now have my own laptop, for school purposes only, of course and I'm on Skype. I finally have my own digital camera that aids me in my LOVE for photography and editing. And, I finally know how to work YouTube now that she's taught me. However, Grandmoo didn't know what a Facebook was until I showed her. But, of course, she made one and "likes" all my statuses, pictures and posts. I made a blog, to one up her again, and guess who follows me: Mommom. So, HI MOMMOM I LOVE YOU! But finally, FINALLY, I think I may have done the final one up. Today, after detesting the hype for years, I made a Twitter and already, I love it. And so, finally, I got Grandma beat. Until of course she follows me on Twitter and gets my tweets sent to her mobile phone...
   Follow me on Twitter : nunbetter_BG92

No comments:

Post a Comment